Activities undertaken by the United Parish include:
* "Messy Church" events for children are held in the school holidays, at a local barn or village hall. These can include indoor and outdoor games, crafts, stories and singing, and a picnic tea.
* There are two 'Home Groups' meeting usually every two weeks.
* We are committed to praying for all the schools and colleges with which our parishioners are associated, either as students or as teachers. Each term a weekly list is drawn up and used at our services and in our private prayer.
* The Parish devotes a percentage of annual income to charitable giving, supports a local Food Bank, and gives toys to 'SCRATCH' (Southampton City and Region to Combat Hardship) at Christmas.
* A Prayer Group meets at 9.45 on Tuesday mornings at Greywell.
* Details of Lent lunches and Harvest lunches or suppers are announced at Sunday services and appear in The Villager monthly newsletter.
* This website also contains information about the United Parish choir "Sing UP" and the bells in the United Parish churches.