St Stephen Up Nately
At the west end of
the nave in St Stephen Up Nately is a six-stop one-manual pipe organ built by
George Osmond of Taunton, who traded from the late 1880s until the middle of the 20th century.
Osmond worked for several years for the organ builder John Edward Minns who had set up in business in Taunton in 1879. On the retirement of Minns in 1895, he purchased the firm and ran it until his own retirement in 1939, carrying on then as a Director until 1944. He died a few years later but the firm continued until well into the second half of the century.
To view the St Stephen Up Nately page on the National Pipe Organ Register please click here.